The conference aims at the dissemination of the latest ideas in the development and applications of computational techniques to surface and subsurface hydrology. The organizers welcome submissions that either directly involve computations for water resources or present concepts relevant to such computations.
Abstracts can be either submitted to a general conference submission, or to a particular special session.
Abstract submission was available until 11 November 2005. Full papers for accepted abstracts are due on March 15 2006 and can be submitted after Nov 14 2005.
Papers are to be submitted to our conference archive site
Note that the conference archive site has a separate login system from the main conference page so that you will need to create a new account when you visit the paper submittal site for the first time.
Papers must comply with the guidelines provided. A few important points are:
- It is recommended that papers be less than 8 pages in length including title, author, author affiliation and abstract text.
- Papers should be submitted in Adobe pdf format.
A TEX template is available for preparation of a paper. If you would like to use a different word processor, please follow these guidelines.
Procedure for selection of abstracts and papers
- Abstracts will be reviewed with regard to scientific quality and suitability for the conference.
- Authors of accepted abstracts will be invited to submit a full paper to the conference. An invitation to submit a full paper is not a guarantee that the final paper will be accepted for the conference.
- Each presenting author is generally allowed to present one paper at the conference; multiple presentations will be dependant on the available program space.
- Papers and abstracts that do not meet the technical standards of the conference may be rejected.
- Late papers and papers failing to comply with the format and layout requirements may be rejected.
Abstracts must comply with the guidelines provided. A few important points are:
- Abstracts submissions should be less than one page including title, author, author affiliation and abstract text.
- Abstracts are submitted in plain text. When the final paper is submitted in pdf format, the abstract can be changed to include special characters.
- Authors should indicate if the abstract is being submitted to a general conference session, or if it is being submitted to a special session.